Native Canary Wharf Apartments, London
Beautiful studio, one bed and two bed serviced apartments from Native, previously known as Go Native, at the Lincoln Plaza building, Canary Wharf.
Located just a short walk from South Quay DLR and the wider Canary Wharf devlopment with its offices, stores and tube station, this a great location from which to enjoy a stay in London.
The air conditioned self check in serviced apartments have stylish decor with comfy sofas and each one has a well equipped kitchen which includes a dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Lincoln Plaza is a fabulous recently-built property which welcomes guests with a beautiful lobby. Features include a quiet library area, cinema room, on site gym, roof terraces and a Winter Garden with views of the O2.
check_circle Non-smoking rooms check_circle Non-smoking throughout check_circle Family rooms check_circle Terrace check_circle Heating check_circle Lift check_circle Air conditioning
Number of Apartments: 45 Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Nearby Points of Interest
- Canary Wharf Crossrail Station (0.18 miles away)
- South Quay DLR station (0.18 miles away)
- Crossharbour DLR station (0.23 miles away)
- Jubilee Place (0.35 miles away)
- Heron Quays DLR station (0.37 miles away)
- Canary Wharf Underground Station (0.38 miles away)
- Waitrose Canary Wharf (0.47 miles away)
- One Canada Square (0.48 miles away)