SACO Bristol - West India House, Bristol
Studio, one and two bedroom apartments at Bristol harbourside overlooking the water.
The building itself is a Grade-II listed Edwardian property on a pretty cobbled street with the charming Old City on the doorstep. The apartments are in Welsh Back which owes its name to the cargoes that used to arrive here carrying products from the slate industry in Wales as well as stone, timber and coal.
Each apartment is well furnished and has a kitchen equipped with appliances and utensils. Breakfast essentials like milk, tea and coffee are supplied on arrival.
There are 14 apartments in total here, all located within 15 minutes' walk of Bristol's wide array of restaurants and historic sights. Free basic Wi-Fi is available to guests.
check_circle Internet services check_circle Non-smoking rooms check_circle Lift check_circle Non-smoking throughout check_circle Free WiFi check_circle Family rooms check_circle WiFi check_circle Heating
Number of Apartments: 14 Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Nearby Points of Interest
- Castle Park (0.18 miles away)
- ODEON Bristol (0.23 miles away)
- Cabot Circus (0.39 miles away)
- Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station (0.47 miles away)
- University of Bristol - Senate House (0.66 miles away)
- Brunel's SS Great Britain (0.84 miles away)
- Clifton Suspension Bridge (1.67 miles away)
- Bristol Zoo (3.97 miles away)