Soho Stables Apartment, London
Soho Stables provides a quirky, highly rated place to stay in the heart of Soho, just off Brewer Street and around the corner from Golden Square.
The compact split level apartment has been created in a converted 200 year old stable building - a fascinating reminder of a different time right in the centre of London.
Features of the cute, well-presented property include: a fitted kitchen, sofa chairs, wall mounted TV, skylights, a platform bed accessed by vertical ladder and a French balcony.
The clean and charming apartment has countless shops, cafes, restaurants and bars nearby and is just a very short walk from Piccadilly Circus underground station. Soho Stables apartment has ree wifi and is very close to Brewer Street NCP Car Park.
check_circle Heating check_circle Internet services check_circle Air conditioning check_circle Designated smoking area check_circle Non-smoking throughout check_circle WiFi check_circle Free WiFi check_circle WiFi available in all areas check_circle Luggage storage
Number of Apartments: 1 Sleeps up to 2 people
Sleeps up to 2 people
Nearby Points of Interest
- Piccadilly Circus Underground Station (0.1 miles away)
- St Anne's, Soho (0.1 miles away)
- Golden Square (0.11 miles away)
- Prince Edward Theatre (0.18 miles away)
- Balans Soho (0.21 miles away)
- Soho Square (0.27 miles away)
- Royal Academy of Arts (0.32 miles away)
- Burlington Arcade (0.33 miles away)