The Light Aparthotel Manchester, Manchester
The Light is a popular serviced aparthotel in Manchester city centre. Situated in Church Street, just a 10 minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly railway station, the Lught offers spacious self catering serviced apartments which can accommodate from 2-6 guests.
There are over 60 apartments in total at this aparthotel, each one equipped with a contemporary, fully equipped kitchen and access to grab-and-go breakfasts (fresh pastries, fruit, yoghurts, juice, tea & coffee) or get it in a handy breakfast bag if you're heading out in a hurry.
Guests at The Light also have access to the building's on site gym which has a range of modern fitness equipment, free weights and even a boxing area. Limited onsite car parking is available (£17.50 per day) at The Light which is in the trendy Northern Quarter of the city.
Other features of this aparthotel include a comfortable lounge bar, free wifi and a 24 hour front desk.
Number of Apartments: 62 Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Sleeps 2 - 4 people
Nearby Points of Interest
- Arndale Centre (0.24 miles away)
- National Football Museum (0.33 miles away)
- Manchester Victoria Station (0.38 miles away)
- The John Rylands Library (0.57 miles away)
- Manchester Central Conference Complex (0.61 miles away)
- Salford Central Station (0.71 miles away)
- Old Trafford - Manchester United FC (2.67 miles away)
Stay at The Light Aparthotel Manchester tonight / tomorrow
|Sat 19 Sep 2020||One Bedroom Suite - Non-refundable||£127|
|Sun 20 Sep 2020||One Bedroom Suite - Non-refundable||£109|